Are you ready for Erie Homecoming 2020: Erie's Economic Evolution?
Are you ready to be a hero for a community you love?
Erie Homecoming 2020: Erie's Economic Evolution will give attendees the opportunity to learn how they can invest in our community, our businesses, our families, and our future leaders. We have all had enough bad news. Now it's time to roll up our sleeves, take action, and learn how each of us can invest our time, talent, and treasure in creating a more prosperous and equitable Erie.
Your ticket will enable you to:
- See and hear first-hand from the agents of change driving Erie's community forward
- Learn how you can participate and contribute to the unprecedented market momentum occurring in the region
- Connect with former colleagues and friends via some of our unique virtual networking opportunities
- Learn inspiring new ways you can catalyze change from some of the nation's foremost thought leaders on community revitalization
- Realize how you can become an ambassador for the community you love
If you left home to get your degree, being a hero for Erie may look like returning to your hometown and using the knowledge you gained to make it better. If you retired to Scottsdale, being a hero for Erie may look like investing in one of the many startups that are now headquartered in the community you still love. If you are an executive at one of the region's growing companies, being a hero for Erie might look like mentoring a future Erie leader.
Please join us on October 29th and 30th for this two-day virtual event to learn more about all the ways you can invest in your hometown. Grab your cape, your coffee, your favorite chair, and get ready for Erie Homecoming 2020: Erie's Economic Evolution!